Local Favorite: Live Music | Newpark Concert Series (2014)
Bring a blanket and picnic! The FREE, Newpark Town Center Summer Concert Series is every Thursday evening, June 19 – August 28 (2014), from 6 to 8pm.
The outdoor Newpark concert series is at the Newpark Amphitheater and Plaza, located in the Newpark Town Center (in Kimball Junction, off highway 224).
The Newpark Amphitheater and Plaza makes it easy to hang out with locals, enjoy scenicviews of Swaner Nature Preserve and live music on the amphitheater lawn.
- Thursday, June 19: The Detonators
- Thursday, June 26: Blair Crimmins & The Hookers
- Thursday, July 3: Whitewater Ramble
- Thursday, July 10: Andy Frasco and the UN
- Thursday, July 17: The Ballroom Thieves
- Thursday, July 24: Sister Sparrow & The Dirty Birds
- Thursday, July 31: Ryan Hiller
- Thursday, August 7: Todo Mundo
- Thursday, August 14: Garrett lebeau
- Thursday, August 21: Jakubi
- Thursday, August 28: The Shook Twins
Insider Tip: Leave the car at home when heading to the outdoor Newpark concert series. A local favorite to residents within the Silver Springs community; adjacent to the Swaner Nature Preserve, residents can bike the McLeod Creek Trail running through the community north towards Kimball Junction, traversing the Swaner Nature Preserve. The trail is flat and wide enough for little riders and bike trailers.