One Empire Pass | Deer Valley Real Estate
Deer Valley has a new development in Empire Pass which officially launched in December, called One Empire Pass. One Empire Pass is located next to the Silver Strike Lodge, adjacent to the Silver Strike Chairlift offering easy ski-in ski-out access. It has been six years since a new project has been offered in Empire Pass.
One Empire Pass is planned to be a six floor condominium building with 27 different whole ownership private luxury residences developed by East West Partners. East West Partners has been the developer of several Empire Pass projects including Larkspur, Paintbrush and Shooting Star to name just a few and has over 30 year of experience developing in areas such as Tahoe and Vail. IBI Group, has been chosen as the architectural firm and Barclay Butera is the chosen design firm.
Some key design points of the project include:
- An emphasis on natural materials combined with an uncluttered mountain feel
- Luxury residences spanning the entire width of the building with direct elevator access (no central hallways)
- Floor to ceiling glass will offer stunning and unprecedented views of Daly Chutes and Lady Morgan Bowl as well as views of Park City in the other direction
- Large open gathering spaces in the kitchens and living areas for ease of entertainment
- Multiple deck spaces
- 3 and 4 bedroom condominiums ranging in size from 1,900 to 3,300 square feet. The 3 bedroom floorplans will range from $2.5-$3 million on average, will the 4 bedroom floorplans will average $3.5-$4 million+ (pricing subject to change)
Some project amenities include:
- An on-site ‘Inn Keeper’ 24/7 to manage owner needs, provide breakfast and Après ski food and beverage
- Ski valet service
- Option to join the Talisker Club, a private club with several amenities available to its members.
For more information contact us today!
Listing courtesy of BHHS Utah – SV