Park City Events | June 29th – July 5th, 2015
Happy 4th of July to everyone. As always this is a fun and busy week for events around Park City. Take a look below for some of the highlights:
July 1st-4th: 80th Annual Oakley Rodeo & 4th of July
Come up to Park City and spend the weekend. Take in a concert, catch the rodeo, or an outdoor concert and enjoy the 4th on Park City’s Historic Main Street for our annual 4th of July Parade and a full day of activities, including a 5k run, pancake breakfast, parade, live music, rugby games, and beer gardens.
July 1st: Farmers Market at Canyons Resort
Noon to 6pm at Canyons Resort
6pm – Newpark Ampitheater
Let the good times roll. Crescent City-seasoned performers – all of whom contributed to the rich score of HBO’s hit show “Treme” – spice up the night with blues, jazz, funk, rollicking horns and a brazen violin. The Funky Meters, comprised of Art Neville and George Porter Jr., Brian Stoltz and Russell Batiste Jr., blends rich, decades-honed musicianship with a distinctively N’leans’ groove.
July 3rd: July 3rd Celebration at Canyons Resort
3:00pm – 5:00pm Magician, Resort Village
3:00pm – 5:00pm Crafts, Village Stage
3:00pm – 5:00pm Photo Booth, Village Stage
3:00pm – 6:00pm Hired Guns, Resort Village
3:30pm – 6:00pm DJ, Umbrella Bar or Mountain Stage
3:30pm – 7:00pm Face Painting, Resort Village
5:00pm – 7:30pm Mechanical Bull, Forum
6:00pm – 8:30pm The Soulistics, Mountain Stage
July 4th: Independence Day Celebration – Park City
- 7 am: Pancake Breakfast at City Park
- 8 am: Park City Ski Team 5k Fun Run. Call Cole Sport at 435-649-4806 for more information
- 10 am – 5 pm: Rugby games, live music, BBQ at the north end of City Park
- 11 am: Famous 4th of July Parade with over 70 floats. Pick your spot for viewing on Main Street or Park Avenue, as it’s a packed event each and every year!
- 12 pm – 4 pm: Food, live music, beer garden, vendors in City Park
- 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm: Beer garden, BBQ and free live music by the George T Gregory Band at Park City Mountain Resort (Note: No outside alcohol allowed into concert venue, please.)
- Dusk: Finally, fireworks are set to go off at Park City Mountain Resort!
Enjoy your week!